Acrylic surface coatings are the leading finishes used in the paint and coatings industry, having surpassed alkyd finishes over the past few years. Acrylic coatings are of two types: Thermosetting (TSA) and Thermoplastic (TPA).
1K ACRYLIC (TSA)
These products are specially formulated with Acrylic / Amino resins to provide excellent hardness, flexibility and resistance against weathering. They also exhibit excellent gloss, color retention, excellent durability and very good chemical and stain resistance.
These products are used in a variety of industries like Agricultural, Automotive, Decorative and household items.
- Outstanding Appearance
- Strong Long term Weathering
- High Solids
- Reduced Application time
- Complete edge coverage
- Broad range of colors available with exact color match
- Excellent color & gloss retention without the use of an additional clearcoat High chemical and corrosion resistance on a variety of substrates in various environments
These products are formulated with Thermoplastic acrylic resins to provide hard and tough film with excellent mar resistance. These products can be used directly on plastics and have excellent adhesion on various plastics substrate i.e HIPS, ABS, Polycarbonate, etc. These products also have good adhesion to metals.
These products are used in all plastics industries like TV cabinets, bumpers and other plastic components.
- Broad range of gloss & finish options
- Can be air dried on baked
- Fast drying formulation
- Available in metallic & solid colors